[Nelug] O'Reilly books for review

Thomas Griffiths tom at vscan.org
Thu May 5 19:55:31 UTC 2005

Hiya

I would be interested to know what people think of the Wireless networks
book.  I nearly bought a copy myself.

I'm currently reading two O'Reillys:

Essential System Administration, Third Edition (Aeleen Frisch)
Internet Core Protocols: The Definitive Guide (Eric A. Hall)

Haven't got into the Internet Core Protocols one much, but I am finding the
Essential System Administration very helpful.

Tom