[Nelug] O'Reilly books for review

Richard Patterson nelug-admin at nelug.org.uk
Fri May 6 08:35:48 UTC 2005

No idea at all... but it would be good if the people who are registered
on the forum could upload reviews without me having to intervene...

The forum is running "FUDforum 2.6.1" which stores it's user names and a
encrypted password (md5 it looks like) in the mysql database.

Apache is 2.0.52
PHP is 4.3.6
MySQL is 4.0.18

Hope this helps...

On the same sort of line... if anyone has any ideas for the rest of the
site, then please put them forward...