Building project (was RE: [Nelug] Meeting reminder - Tuesday 17thMay 20:00, Durham rowingclub (In the bar))

Barry Hudson barryhudson at highshin.demon.co.uk
Mon May 16 13:26:09 UTC 2005

Hi - there is a plan on the bar wall.
Basically we want to rebuild the whole "pavilion" building.
There will be a new bar , new toilets etc.
But more particularly there will be a classroom at the rear of the building
containing 15 computers. This will be used during the day by the County
Education for their "Playing for Success" scheme , but could be available in
the evenings for people like Linux Users to use instead of meeting in the
bar.
cheers
Barry