Building project (was RE: [Nelug] Meeting reminder - Tuesday 17th May 20:00, Durham rowingclub (In the bar))

Richard Mortimer richm at oldelvet.org.uk
Mon May 16 12:56:54 UTC 2005

> I'm sure i could send a letter of support... Where should i send it?
Barry Hudson at the Rowing Club (I suspect that an electronic copy would
work just fine).

> Is there somewhere i can find out more about the proposal / request /
> whatever?
Not online I'm afraid. I'm sure that there is stuff somewhere in the
clubhouse, I've copied Barry (secretary at durham-arc.org.uk) and he can likely
point you at it for tomorrows meeting. Barry may even be able to give us a
quick email summary of what the building project would mean to NELUG
(benefits etc.).