[Nelug] Hardware for Swaps

Dougie Nisbet dougie at highmoor.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 08:41:30 UTC 2005

Richard Patterson wrote:

>How long USB cable do you need? I'll ask around, see what i can come
>up with...
>
>I have a 3com 12 port 10/100 managed switch, and could probably find
>an AGP card kicking around, i'd be more than happy to trade... :-)
>I'll let you know what i can find sometime when i'm not propping my
>eyelids open with matches |-)

Hi Richard,

That sounds great. I could probably get away with 3m USB cable but 5m
would be better. It's for the printer so it has to be one that has the
male 'B' ending at one end. I saw one on dabs (http://tinyurl.com/dkvmr)
that looked good but it'd probably cost about the same in postage as it
would for the cable. The switch and AGP sound fine.

Dougie