[Nelug] PC up for grabs...

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Sat Nov 26 19:14:05 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Once again, i have a PC going to a good home...

Its a Compaq presario, AMD K6-2 500, 6.4 GB hard disk.

All it needs is some memory (PC100 SDRAM) as the current module is
faulty - memtest86 reports a fault at 7.5MB, it also doesn't have a
network card at present, but i could put an ISA 3Com 3c509 in it if
needed (sorry, i don't have any spare PCI cards)

If you would like it, i will bring it with me to the next meeting... If
you don't want it, but have some spare PC100 (or PC133) SDRAM (or a PCI
network card) going spare, I'm sure it would be appreciated by someone
who would like the PC...

Yes, this is FREE to a GOOD home (well, it might cost you a pint ;-) )

Let me know if you are interested!