[Nelug] fc4 on via c3 processor

Daniel Tweedy daniel_tweedy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 00:42:48 UTC 2005

I sort of understand what your saying i'm still pretty much learning and
breaking things regarding linux :-)

I have had this machine running unbuntu and fc2 fine before no random
rebooting, although fc2 did need a modified i586 kernel as suggested by
the fedorafaq people, this fixed the random reboots on that, but seems
no such fix for fc4 as of yet.

I haven't tried memtest no, or looked in the syslog, but I will give
those things a go and see how I get on.