[Nelug] Temporary venue requirements

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 11:32:11 UTC 2006

Martin Ward wrote:
> If it gets desperate, you could always meet at our place:
> I can offer beer (homebrew) and wireless internet connection!

Thanks for the offer... I would have offered meeting at my place, but
don't think many people would want to travel to North Shields for the
meeting.

It would be much better if we could find a commercial place to meet...

Out of interest, if we needed to pay for a room somewhere, would people
be willing to contribute? I'm not sure how much it would cost...

--

Richard Patterson          HelpQuick Limited
Tel: 0191 2582888          Fax: 0191 6408666
Jabber chat:  richard at jabber.helpquick.co.uk
Web:     http://www.helpquick.co.uk