[Nelug] Festive hardware giveaway...

Craig Bates cibates at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 20 15:58:12 UTC 2006

Hi all...

As discussed at the meeting last night, I've got some
hardware that I don't need anymore, but it's to good
for scrap.

* 8 Port (Edimax I think) PS/2 KVM with some cables,
can be rack mounted
* 2 x 4U ATX rack case with mainboard (around 500Mhz)
and PSU
* 2 Port KVM PS/2
* Memory chips of varying make and spec
* Sounds and network cards
* HP 4500N Color Laserjet - Worked fine last time I
fired it up other than it needed a new transfer belt.
Has the additional HP network card in it. VERY
HEAVY!!!
* 15 inch CRT monitor - working, what can I say...
* 2 Brand new ATX computer cases, 1 with PSU.
* Small selection of mainboard and CPU (around 500Mhz
mark, mostly working)
* There will be some Hard Discs as well shortly once
I've wiped them...
* HP 1010, was working but sometimes complains of a
paper jam. It'll be a dodgy switch/sensor...

Will be other stuff but I can't think of anything
significant other than the above. HP 4500N is
collection only. Nearly put my back out when I last
tried to shift it.

Wil be about the North East over the next couple of
days so I can probably meet up, but anything left over
will be scrapped between Christmass and New Year.

Best wishes to all over the festive season...

Craig.