[Nelug] Festive hardware giveaway...

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Sun Dec 24 22:21:33 UTC 2006

Andy Wakeman wrote:
> At 15:57 20/12/2006, you wrote:

> Also, whereabouts are you in the North East as I might have to wait
> until the New Year when my car is repaired (split a heater hose) to
> pick the items up.

Craig,

If you want the stuff collecting sometime between Christmas and New
Year, just let me know...

As I'm based in North Shields and you're in Ferry Hill (did i get that
right?), then depending on where Andy is based, i may be able to drop
the stuff off for him on the way back...

Andy, please let us know where you're based... Craig, please let me know
if you want rid of the stuff next week, and a suitable time... (and of
course, your address off list)

Cheers,