[Nelug] Festive hardware giveaway...

Craig Bates cibates at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 25 03:52:33 UTC 2006

Having another insomnia session...

Between now and New Year will be good.

Richard, I'll put the KVM's, HP1010 and the Compaq
Workstations to one side.

Andy, the 4500 does need a transfer belt, or atlest
something. Last time I fired it up, which was 18 month
ago, it printed a faint copy of the page on the next
page and so on... Apparently this is a common thing
when the transfer belt goes but I've not had chance to
investigate... I've alsp put the 15" CRT to one side
for you.

Wednesday or Thursday up to 2pm would be best but I'm
not up to much so can accomodate most times...

Let me know...

Craig.