[Nelug] climateprediction.net

Dougie Nisbet dougie at highmoor.co.uk
Thu Mar 9 15:30:07 UTC 2006

Dougie Nisbet wrote:

> http://bbc.cpdn.org/team_display.php?teamid=567

Academic, as it happens. I've just abandoned. My two PIII machines are
below the min. spec. and they make quite a racket when they're maxed out
24/7. My Athlon based XPHome machine is probably nearly sufficient and
it overheats anyway out of habit, and I now I just leave the case open.
It's cheaper than adding another fan. But the increased inexplicable
shutdowns and freezes (more than usual that is) after installing the BBC
software was getting on my nerves so it had to go ...

Dougie