[Nelug] Turning my old laptop into a dedicated cd/ogg player

Aleksander Helgaker aleksander.helgaker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 21:34:33 UTC 2006

I have an old laptop lying around, but there's no point chucking it when one
can mess around with linux on it, is there :).

I have no cd player, and I listen to a lot of cd's. So why not turn my old
laptop into a cd/ogg player? Now what I want advice for is choosing a
distro. The only thing I want is a cd/ogg media player. I don't want office
tools, games, web browsers, web tools, or anything like that. I want this to
boot up as fast as possible so it needs to be really lightwait. Is the best
way to doing this customizing my own distro?

--
Aleksander