[Nelug] Mail Server

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Sun Dec 30 11:25:34 UTC 2007

Hi Scott,

Currently, I use Postfix and Dovecot...

I don't use them with virtual users at the moment, but it's quite easy
to set them up to support it.

Hope this helps.

Richard Patterson
HelpQuick Ltd
Tel: 0191 2582888
Fax: 0191 6408666
Web: www.helpquick.co.uk

HelpQuick Ltd is registered in England & Wales number 5334746.
Registered office: 18 Camden Square, North Shields, NE30 1NR.