[Nelug] Meeting Reminder - Tuesday 16th October, 19:00 at Durham Rowing Club

Dougie Nisbet dougie at highmoor.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 07:59:18 UTC 2007

Hi Jonny,

Attendance at a NELUG can range from nought to 20 with all numbers in
between. Usually there's half a dozen or so folk turn up. There's been a
bit of reflection recently about the direction of the group and what to
do to rekindle interest. A browse through the mailing list archive for
the last couple of months might give you a feeling for how things are.
It's unusual but not unknown for a complete no-show.

Where are you studying? Do you have any particular interests in Linux?
One idea has been to have a couple of presentations or workshops rather
than just a drinking session.

Cheers,

Dougie