[Nelug] Meeting Reminder Tuesday 18th September 2007, Durham Rowing Club

Oliver Burnett-Hall olly at burnett-hall.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 23:06:01 UTC 2007

Nelug Admin wrote, On 14/09/07 13:29:
> Just a reminder that the next meeting will be on Tuesday 18th September,
> at Durham rowing club.

How easy is it -- for someone who doesn't know Durham at all well,
coming from the station -- to find the rowing club?  From the map on the
LUG's website and it looks reasonably straightforward; do you think I
will manage?  I'm a potential defector from the Tyneside LUG (I live in
Newcastle, but have only been to a couple of meetings there, as they are
at inconvenient times for me).

Cheers,

- olly