[Nelug] Anyone want some cheap labour this summer?

Graham Dark graham.dark at ncl.ac.uk
Mon May 12 12:42:24 UTC 2008

At 22:44 11/05/08, you wrote:
>Well, since Im 16 this June, Im now allowed to work... *looks
>nervous*.  Anyway, Ill probabally have nothing to do all summer, and I
>could use the money to go towards a new lappy for college, so if
>anyone needs a pair of hands that are willing to work at under 4 quid
>an hour, drop me an email, or see me at the next meeting.

Can you provide a brief outline of experience as I may well have
something for the summer if you are interested.

kind regards,

Graham

Dr. Graham Dark                        graham.dark at ncl.ac.uk

Senior Lecturer in Medical Oncology and Cancer Education
University of Newcastle
Northern Centre for Cancer Treatment   T: Int +44 (0)191 256 3601
Westgate Road                          F: Int +44 (0)191 226 1170
Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE4 6BE

The Online Medical Dictionary   - http://cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk/omd/
The Online Education Dictionary - http://cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk/oed/