[Nelug] Sharing CD-ROM over Samba on Fedora 9

Tim tim at monkeyx.net
Sun May 25 07:12:14 UTC 2008

As I stated I do not use Fedroa but found an example config section that may
match yours

;A share for the cdrom mounts at /media/cdrom
[cdrom]
comment = Linux CD-ROM
path = /media/cdrom
read only = yes
locking = no
root preexec = /bin/mount /dev/cdrom /media/cdrom
root postexec = /bin/umount /media/cdrom