[Nelug] Sharing CD-ROM over Samba on Fedora 9

Daniel Tweedy daniel.tweedy at gmail.com
Sun May 25 21:39:43 UTC 2008

Hi Tim,

Looks familiar I think I already tried however, have just tried it again
and still getting the request for the user/pass stuff, I even put on
guest ok on both the cdrom share and the home share.

But thank you for the suggestion anyway.

I dont get whats going on with the log files cause there just empty do
you think I might of broken them ?