[Nelug] Slightly Off Topic: Invoicing/Service Providing

Scott Wilcox sc0tt at x0f.org
Sun May 25 18:17:12 UTC 2008

Hey folks.

I currently provide various services for friends and family who
willingly pay for them. I currently do everything manual invoice and
reminder wise and its a little tedious sometimes.

I know that many folks here do similar things to this and provide
hosting/services too - which is why I'm asking here.

Does anyone have any recommendations for something preferably web based
(although not a requirement! and if it web based, then php/mysql
preferred) that will handle a list of clients, services, invoices etc.

Any hints/ideas appreciated, I don't really want to end up writing a
system myself but I can see it coming down to that.

Scott.