[Durham] Meeting reminder Tuesday 18th May, 19:30, Durham Rowing Club

Andrew Glass andrewglass3 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 12:26:10 UTC 2010

Hi Richard

Looking forward to the meeting tonight.  I totally forgot about the disc for
you so I'm grabbing it now Ive also got the server edition if you would like
that....I can't comment on if that one works though.

I was also wondering if you could help me, Ive ran out of cat5 cable and
termination ends and I was wondering if you may have some that I could buy?
I'm after a length of about 10 to 15m to run under the carpet to my soon to
be home server and cisco switch cupboard.

See you at the rowing club tonight.

Cheers

Andy