[Durham] Meeting reminder Tuesday 18th May, 19:30, Durham Rowing Club

Richard Patterson Richard at helpquick.co.uk
Tue May 18 12:31:48 UTC 2010

Cool!

I have cable and ends, I'm sure I can spare some for you in exchange for the disks ;-)  - I just need to remember to bring them with me...

See you tonight

Richard Patterson
Mobile: 07921 512 459

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CAF68E.710C9780]

HelpQuick Ltd
The headquarters of
innovative IT solutions

Office: 0191 2582888, Fax: 0191 6408666
Web: http://www.helpquick.co.uk

Have you used our services? Why not write a review on the FreeIndex<http://www.freeindex.co.uk/wr.htm?id=144533&br=1> website

HelpQuick Limited, Registered in England & Wales, Company number
5334746, Vat registration number: 859 6133 89, Registered office:
18 Camden Square, North Shields, NE30 1NR, UK