[Durham] Run for home, run as fast, as I can

Oliver Burnett-Hall olly at burnett-hall.co.uk
Sat Apr 16 19:50:03 UTC 2011

On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 13:27:04 +0100
Dougie Nisbet <dougie at highmoor.co.uk> wrote:

> Might take Olly's advice and use
> this as the opportunity to go back to Debian.

I did mention the bit about growing a beard, didn't I?

And I hope I didn't sound too zealot-like -- I was trying to explain
why I prefer Debian to Ubuntu (because I'm more familiar with it and,
as I don't use any of the major desktops, I don't gain anything from
the spit'n'polish that you get in *[Uu]buntu), not imply that Debian is
better on any absolute scale.

Anyway, hope that you've managed to get things working again and I'll
see you in May or whenever you can next make a meeting.

- olly