[Durham] On the hunt for a part

Andrew Glass andrewglass3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:14:14 UTC 2011

Evening all

Im trying to find a Cisco WIC-4ESW module card for my CIsco 1720 router at home.  Ive finally got the means to use it now but unfortunately only have one 100mb ethernet port on it.  I was hoping to set it up against my bt openreach modem to act as my firewall, dhcp server, etc ,etc.  I was therefore wondering of any of you lovely peeps may be in a position to help me acquire such a beast please? Ive looked on ebay and the only ones I seem to find are in the USA…..:(

I know its along shot - but it will be extra helpful to have it for practicing on during the completing of my CCNA with the Open University in January

Hope you can help and thanks in advance everyone :)

Cheers

Andy