[Durham] Email Server

Andrew Glass andrewglass3 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 19:45:18 UTC 2012

Firstly….Happy New Year everyone!  Hope you have had a lovely festive break! :)

I also have a question for you all……

I currently have a horrible dynamic ip address from the beloved TalkTalk..Now I currently run dyndns to allow me to access my servers from my iPhone when I'm out and about.  I would like to run my own email server and wondered if this was possible using my own domain name and the dyndns address I use??

Also has anyone checked these out yet? http://www.raspberrypi.org/

Almost ready for mass production….Im gonna have to buy myself a couple of them :)

Cheers

Andy :)