[Durham] Variations of debian

andrew andrewglass3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 18:46:58 UTC 2012

Hey guys

Looking forward to the next meeting :)  Hows the raspberry Pi by the way?  Any good?

Ive spoken to many before about distros for my home server as I like messing about.  Ive been using Arch recently however its starting to bug me - Im a debian based guy for some reason.

Saying that Im considering the following distro's to have a play with next:

Fedora
Debian Testing
Ubuntu server 12.04

Anyone have any preference between these and any reason for such preference?

Just looking for opinions before I rip arch off and bang a new distro on.

Cheers

Andy