[Durham] Variations of debian

john beddard john at creationspacetech.org
Wed Jul 11 20:55:18 UTC 2012

Hello Andy,

Like yourself I've tried quite a few distros, including BSD distros and
GNUSense (nuisence): the free version of Ubuntu. Also more seriously
Ubuntu and the Ubuntu Server.

I always keep returning to Debian. Mainly because it is not only a
beautiful piece of technical work. But the community is really
inclusive, friendly and highly competent.

John