[Durham] french guy looking for a job

Olivier NEMOZ SAINT-DIZIER olivier.nemoz.saint.dizier at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:57:43 UTC 2012

Hello everybody :)

I'm presenting myself : I'm a french guy who wants to work and live in a
foreign country to improve my languages and technicals skills. And I want
to come in north easth of UK because.. my girlfriend will be studying at
Durham University next year. So, I'm finishing my master's degree in
computer science (at the end of September) and I plan to come around the
end of october. And like a good GNU/Linux User, I've come here on the LUG
mailing list to ask you if you know some companies which work with open
source software around Durham and/or Newcastle :) I'm especially looking
for a job as a GNU/Linux system administrator, so hosting companies could
be the best for me, but I'm open to another kind. Any help, information or
advice will be appreciated!

thank you for reading !