[Durham] Meeting Reminder: Tuesday 21st May, 19:30 Durham Rowing Club

Dougie Nisbet dougie at highmoor.co.uk
Tue May 21 09:01:14 UTC 2013

If anyone's interested in possible themes for tonight I'd like to hear
people's thoughts on Revision/Version Control Systems. I'm thinking more
for just my own use for shell scripts mostly but I guess these things are
flexible enough for most types of file changes. In the past I've used SCCS
but that's a long time ago.

I'd probably be fine with something like CVS
http://www.linux.org/article/view/linux-and-cvs but I'm wondering if I
should look at something like git. It's overkill for my needs but it might
be the more useful one to learn. And then there's bazaar ...