[Durham] Meeting Reminder: Tuesday 15th, 19:30, Durham Rowing Club

David Walland davidwalland at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 10 08:40:39 UTC 2014

Richard,

I usually can't make Tuesdays, so have never needed to know before.  Where
is Durham rowing club?  POstcode would be good too as I can then plug it
into the TomTom and might even find it!

I'd really like to meet others in the gang.  Do we bring any kit or is this
simply discussion?  I have a laptop with Xubuntu 12.04 64bit (which I'm
using right now) and as a serious newbie, would appreciate any help I can
beg borrow or steal on expanding my knowledge of how these things work.

Regards

David Walland