[Durham] Meeting Reminder: Tuesday 15th, 19:30, Durham Rowing Club

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 08:52:34 UTC 2014

Hi David,

Please see the google link below:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Durham+Amateur+Rowing+Club/@54.773706,-1.557516,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xc7f3a9cc06928135

or the rowing club's own site:

http://www.durham-arc.org.uk/

Let me know if you get stuck...

My mobile number should you need it is 07921512459.

People usually bring along a laptop / netbook, but unless someone's
having a problem with something, it's usually more of a discussion /
beer drinking.

If you want any help with anything, then it's a good idea to have your
laptop there, so  we can see the problem first hand on your machine.

Look forward to seeing you there.