[Durham] Meeting Reminder: Tuesday 15th, 19:30, Durham Rowing Club

David Walland davidwalland at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 10 18:38:15 UTC 2014

Thanks Richard,

It's just that I have used quite a few special bells and whistles on
Microsoft from DOS through 2.11, and up to 7 (at work) so am used to doing
many tweaks etc that way.  Learning controls and commands on Xubuntu is an
up-hill struggle, as I automatically think the wrong way.  I'll bring the
laptop.  Sadly, I'll be driving and with BSc (Hons) in Safety and Health I
can't even plead ignorance as to the effects of alcohol, so the beer is
out.  I tend to do my drinking at home!

That won't stop me being completely mad - I have a life-time's experience
<grin>.

Regards

David Walland