[Durham] fstab and mounting drives at boot

Andrew Glass andrewglass3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 07:02:35 UTC 2014

Hey

Thanks for your help guys. I found out why the microserver does this, it's due to the spare sata port and esata port being on a different controller on the motherboard. There is a hacked bios that allows the 5th sata port to be used at full speed and grouped together with the other satas however I've just popped drives into the correct places for now. May look at the hack in a few days when I'm off work.

Great little servers are these hp n54l microservers. Do any of you use them?

Cheers

Andy

Sent from my iPhone