[Durham] debian wheezy

Andrew Glass andrewglass3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 07:45:48 UTC 2014

Hey guys

I recently tried ubuntu 14.04 on my odroid which is my vpn gateway in my
house.

However I got completely baffled by it using resolvconf instead of
/etc/resolv.conf.

Can anyone please run me through how to configure it please?

Also Ive reinstalled debian wheezy on my odroid, its connected to my vpn
and I can ping the remote vpn server however I cant ping any other websites
eg bbc.co.uk.

I have nameserver 8.8.8.8 set in my /etc/resolv.conf and also
dns-nameservers 8.8.8.8 in /etc/network/interface

Im starting to tear my hair out lol

Help! :)

Cheers

Andy