[Durham] fstab and mounting drives at boot

Andrew Glass andrewglass3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:52:17 UTC 2014

Hi Richard

Yes they are wonderful little boxes, mine is simply running as a samba server and VPN gateway box - it's brilliant.

I tried downloading the firmware upgrade as my warranty is brand new but when I ran the software to build the boot pen on my windows 8.1 box it had terrible trouble and never competed fully so I'm currently on a bios from 10/1/13 :(

Any ideas to solve this?

Cheers

Andy

Sent from my iPhone