[Durham] Ultrabook or touchscreen convertible recommendations?

Dan Dart lug at dandart.co.uk
Sat Nov 21 17:36:53 UTC 2015

Hi all

I'm looking to get a new ultrabook or touchscreen device (possibly with
removable keyboard type thing) that's about 11" and whose CPU has
virtualisation support and good battery life for up to £350.

I was wondering whether anyone had any recommendations about this and
whether anyone knew any that would run or would come with a Linux distro
(not android).

I was looking at the Linx (only 32 bit and difficult to coerce Linux onto)
and the Asus transformer T100 (ugly support, broken modules) today, but no
luck.

I'd probably be better off with something that is more PC-like than
(neo)tablet-like.

So any recommendations?

Cheers

--