[Durham] another memory card request

mark mark at aktivix.org
Tue Feb 16 17:48:55 UTC 2016

Does anyone have an 8GB or greater SD card handy, to bring tonight?

I've been having a look at this https://www.screenlyapp.com/ose/ which
looks like a good option for our display project, but my free cards are
all tiny :(

I've just downloaded the torrent of the image, so if someone can bring a
card, we can have a play.

Laters,
Mark

mark: