[Durham] rowing ideas (was Re: website refresh / wordpress-themed club night)

Barry Titterton titterton.barry at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:55:09 UTC 2016

On 06/01/16 13:11, Richard Mortimer wrote:
> Ideas enclosed. I've tried to make them relatively compact. There is
> some overlap between each of them but for the most part they could be
> done by different individuals/groups.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

I am willing to help with most things, but I cannot help with the
regatta this year as family commitments mean that I have had to block
the whole of June. Maybe next year. I am also available during the day,
Monday to Friday, if you need help with anything during the 'normal
working week'. I am looking for a project to keep me busy so am open to
offers.

Barry T