[Durham] Regatta Equipment Officer

Richard Mortimer richm at oldelvet.org.uk
Wed Jan 20 15:24:10 UTC 2016

On 20/01/2016 14:54, mark wrote:
> Maybe we need to tweak the title of this so nobody comes asking LUG
> members for boating equipment. How about Regatta Comms Person?

No need to worry about the name because people won't get confused. The
competitors look after their own boating equipment. Pretty much all of
the other water based equipment (safety boats, stake boats etc.) are
looked after by the rescue team.

Worst case anything that's outside of what your comfortable with
handling can be deflected towards the Regatta Control staff who will
know who to get on the case!