[Durham] meeting reminder / anyone from Newcastle interested in e-waste?

mark mark at re-pute.it
Tue May 9 11:52:54 UTC 2017

Dear Luggers,

Here's your monthly reminder about our monthly meeting...

It's next Tuesday, May 16th, from 7.30 PM, in the bar at Durham Rowing
Club, City Boathouse, Green Lane, Durham, DH1 3LU

And the other thing: I've been invited to make a submission to the
Newcastle Waste Commission (see wiseonwaste.co.uk) about e-waste
avoidance. I'm going to be talking about the importance of Free Software
education in prolonging the useful life of stuff, amongst other topics.

If you're based in the Toon and would like to join in, let me know.

Cheers,
Mark

--
www.re-pute.it  _/ _/ _/  a laptop with ethics to be proud of