[Durham] Anyone coming tonight?

a.pearsonx at zen.co.uk a.pearsonx at zen.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 16:31:25 UTC 2018

Hi Alexis etc

Unfortunately will not be able to make it tonight due to health problem.

Hope you have better luck than me last month. I arrived about 8 last
time to find nobody there and found the bar area and all the front end
of the building in darkness and locked up so it was not possible to get
in. There must have been some club members in the back of the building
possibly in the gym by the number of cars present, who presumably had
their own keys.I hope somebody has made arrangements with the rowing
club as that was not satisfactory?

Regards

Alan Pearson