[Durham] Anyone coming tonight?

a.pearsonx at zen.co.uk a.pearsonx at zen.co.uk
Thu Nov 22 15:13:36 UTC 2018

Hello Alexis.

Hope you get this mail as I have had two aborted tries using my other
mail addresses because somehow NELUG mail got in the wrong mail box.

I am just checking to see if everything went alright for last Tuesdays
meeting in view of my experience previously as relayed in my earlier
mail. I do not want to arrive next time to find the venue all locked up
again?

Regards

Alan