[Durham] Distro choice, servers/cloud

Lucky Lee lee at theluckylee.net
Thu May 2 18:38:00 UTC 2019

Ah, I have happy memories of FreeBSD from the early 2000's.  I was working
with Nik Clayton (this guy:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/FreeBSD-Handbook-2nd-Nik-Clayton/dp/1571763031) so
had a great introduction.
Does BSD style still mean building everything out of the ports tree?
-Lee

Lee Blackwell
+44(0)7500 900547