[Durham] UEFI and grub2 booting

a.pearsonx at zen.co.uk a.pearsonx at zen.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 14:38:53 UTC 2020

Hello
I avoid Grub or any such boot loader because I  had past experience of
when I took the Linux out I could no longer get into Windows.  I now
have a Widows 7 drive and a separate Linux drive and select which I want
to boot from by changing the boot order in the BIOS. I do not have
Windows 10  or any UEFI so I cannot comment on them. I have not tried
more than two boot drives but I think it could be possible to add a
third without much problem.
Regards
Alan Pearson