[Falkirk] Next Meeting

darren falkirk at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 20 18:00:03 2003

well i  llbring along my malfunctioning samba server for people to look at
and try and diaganose my problem and fix it, if that will be ok.

----complete newbie alert -----

i would also like to know how to install an rpm or whatever package, since i
have no idea how to do this.

this would be benifical for me just getting into linux.

thanks darren

ill be there at the meet notwithstanding a natural disaster, death in the
family, an meteor strike (al la deep impact), world war 3 (sadmans ;-)
revenge) and there being leaves on the line.

ill let you decide the lickly hood of each..