[Falkirk] Hello everyone

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 13:11:25 BST 2008

Hi Iain,

In short the general plan for this first meeting is to re-establish a LUG
presence in Falkirk, get to meet some new people and hopefully move it to a
more regular place in our calenders.

If you have any particular suggestions for the meeting it would be nothing
but good to hear them.  At other LUG meetings I have been to there is
generally a short talk or presentation on an aspect of technology, Open
Source or Linux that the presenter is involved in followed by an optional
retirement for a couple of drinks.

I for one don't intend to get plastered as its a school night and need to be
in the office in the morning.  Ive heard the boss isnt to keen on me not
being here when I should be.

Regards