[Falkirk] Hello everyone

Robert Lazzurs rob at lazzurs.net
Tue Apr 29 13:12:19 BST 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Iain Black <iaingblack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
>  Never been to a LUG before. Do we have any kind of plan? What is the
>  general idea of the meeting? Or s it just an excuse to get plastered
>  ;p

Hello Iain,

Generally the idea is there will be a talk, Q and A and then trip to a
public house.  This is the format both ScotLUG and edLUG use and it
works very well.

However this being the first meeting in a very long time I would
suggest we should get the LUG setup again and organized.  So this
meeting will more just be general chat and introductions.

Do you think you could attend the suggested meeting time and place of
1930 on the 6th of May at the Goose?  If so that would be great.

On a side note I checked with a friend at library services and I just
need to get her the flyer and she will post this around all of the
Falkirk libraries.

Take care.