[Falkirk] Hello everyone

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 18:06:43 BST 2008

Ok, I have spoken to the Goose and the girl there said that the upstairs is
closed to the public on a Tuesday night.  It is however generally quiet at
the time we are talking of meeting there so getting a table in the down
stairs area should not be a problem.

I feel its unreasonable to ask to book the upstairs for Tuesday as at the
moment we do not know how many people are thinking of attending and it would
be unreasonable to ask them to reserve, and consequently have to clean
upstairs for a potentially a small number of people.

The good news is that she did not rule out the possibility of use of
upstairs for a private function, mainly due to the fact that the manager
wasn't in and it wasn't her call, but I didn't get the impression that it
was beyond the realms of possibility.

In short, I haven't tried to book the upstairs area, but if noise here
suggests that there could be a number of us to warrant asking I will.

Venue will still be the Goose on Tuesday at 19:30

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=lint+riggs&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr

Regards
Callum