[Falkirk] Meeting Place

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 22:24:10 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Any of you have have attended our last two meetings will be aware that we
were unable to access the building.  We had the rooms booked for those
meetings and are speaking to the council to find out why no one was there.

Fortunately for February meeting we were able to get somewhere else at short
notice, however that facility is not usually available.

In the mean time, I feel we need to start looking for an alternative venue,
and I am going to ask around and see what is available.  Does anyone have
any suggestions of possible venues? Does anyone have access to a venue?

Cheers
Callum