[Falkirk] Malware Slides & Links

Robert McLay the80sphreak at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 6 13:00:59 UTC 2010

 Hi Guys,

 My Slides from Tuesday night's meeting can be found at:
 http://ffberry.sdf-eu.org/LinuxMalware_flug.ppt

 I made mention of various points including Rainbow Tables:
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_table

 And Backtrack Linux: http://www.backtrack-linux.org/

 I know there were other things discussed but I've forgotten
 who asked me what.  If people reply to list, I'll be happy
 to post links to other things.

 I'll bring the other interesting documents to the next
 meeting should anyone want a copy...

 If there is enough interest, I may do a talk on security
 tools and Metasploit at a future meeting.

 With regards to the meeting venue, I'd like to thank Callum
 for the fix a short notice :-)  Do places such as the
 Library on hope street a possibility...?

 Cheers,
 Rab